Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Classroom Tour & Freebie Labels!

Hey there!  It's Tara West from Little Minds at Work!  Today I am sharing my 2014 classroom tour along with a few freebies!


I use a stone jar as an incentive for good behavior..along with the "easy" button! I have also included a label for marble jar!





New and updated "sharp" and "dull" labels


  
                      Bright math tub labels!  They could also be used for table numbers, etc!


I will be back soon with some meet the teacher night ideas!  Until then have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Where did you get your very cute and colorful floor lamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, It is from Lowe's for $20 :D

      Tara

      Delete
  2. I love how bright and colorful your room is!! Thanks so much for the labels, I was looking for pencil bucket labels and these are perfect! Have a great year!!

    Warmest Wishes, Erin from Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, great lamp! I might have to grab one.
    Dumb question, but how in the world did you get the squares on your whiteboard straight? I swear...I cannot get straight lines to save my life!!
    Deniece
    This Little Piggy Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deniece, they were already there when I got the room :D :D I do not do straight lines either haha! :)

      Tara

      Delete