Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

First Day of School with Pete the Cat

Hello freebie friends. I started school today! There really is no tired like the first day of school tired! So, this post is short and sweet. I always do the same book on the first day of school. I wanted to ROCK things up a bit this year. We started our first day of school with Pete the Cat. Oh my goodness...the kids LOVED it! They were singing along and begged me to read it again!

I read the story first, then we watched it on youtube! We made these adorable hats and I printed out certificates for everyone and attached some pop rocks! Which...I have to tell you...pop rocks, not so easy to find these days!


You can download your freebie from my TpT store! Click on the cover page below! 

First day of school Pete the Cat certificates and hat {K and 1st}

http://instagram.com/livelovelaughkindergarten

http://livelovelaughkindergarten.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. OH thank you for sharing and making it a freebie!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect..just what I was looking for!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to use it next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for sharing! Just curious- which Pete the Cat book did you read first? I'm assuming "Rockin in my school shoes" ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO awesome! Love the graphics! Thanks you! I start school on Thursday!

    Andrea @ Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing! My K team was looking for a Pete the Cat craft for the first day.

    Ms. King's Kinders

    ReplyDelete