KinderPhoncis {free 2 week sampler}

Hey there FreebieLicious friends!  I hope you are having a great summer!  I wanted to pop in and share with you a freebie two week sampler to my KinderPhonics units!  KinderPhonics has changed the way I teach Phonics and after a full year of using the program I am HOOKED!

Each KinderPhonics units comes with its on set of practice sheets...

You also get these handy helper handwriting sheets...

I have a very detailed post about my KinderPhonics units HERE.  If you'd like to download the freebie first simply click the image below!  I am also running a special on the units below this week ...they are 20% off or when buying the complete bundle you get 3 interactive notebooks for free!  

Have a splendid week!

Tara West @Little Minds at Work

No comments:

Post a Comment