Sight Word Freebie Flashcards & Mini Word Walls!

Hey there!  Tara West here from Little Minds at Work!  Today I have a sight word packed post for you!  While you are reading about how I teach sight words in my classroom you'll also be able to snag a few sight word freebies!  Like the sight word cards above!

The sight word cards have large print and make them easy to read for the kiddos! While you are there you will also be able to grab these freebie mini word wall lists!  I place them inside my kiddos' writing folders.  They have helped tremendously and cut down on kiddos walking over to the word wall.

I have included two different lists...a half sheet and a full sheet list!  You'll also have access to an editable version so you can switch up the words to match your instruction.

You can grab these two freebies when you head over to Little Minds at Work!  You can click below to head there now!  Have a SUPER weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment