Pages

Fabulous Freebie Friends!


Holla if you like FREEBIE-LICIOUS! We are so stoked to be offering you some high quality freebies geared towards our little nuggets! The following is a sign I made for our school this year. 

We have a new principal and he has our students say the bully pledge every day after the pledge. In order to help our students with our new bully program I made these signs & placed them in high traffic areas. 

 Ever since I created my Daily 5 sign with rings, everything I hang is done like this! I love it! Look at how nice this bad boy folds up! Trust me, I have a lot of stuff & I need my decor to be compact.
 Um, hello!!!!! Can I just tell you I finally figured out how to make something editable! Just for our freebie-licious fans. You're welcome :oP





 As you can see each sign is unique & I did include zebra & chevron...my latest obsession. Seriously my husband thinks I have a problem. I just roll my eyes & say...."You don't have a clue what is in style..... boy!" 
We are in our new house...holla....& everything I buy has to be chevron...frames, rugs, pillows, bedspreads, blankets, curtains, placemats, drawer liner....etc. Are you as obsessed as me????? 

See I get on the subject of chevron & I can't shut up. Anywho, if you are not a follower of my blog please stop by & say hello. 

Click on any pic above to grab your freebie peeps! Enjoy! 







9 comments:

  1. I love it! Is that Melonheadz clipart? She makes such cute things!

    Kindergarten Kidlets

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful... Just want to hug you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooove! Can't wait to send to my guidance counselor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This is great, and I love that we can personalize it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...I can't wait until I get to school to print this off! Thank You!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...I can't wait until I get to school to print this off! Thank You!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...I can't wait until I get to school to print this off! Thank You!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all are great! Such an inspiration to a new blogger and creater of things!! I would be absolutely honored if any of you had the time to stop by my blog and say hello!!
    Coasttocoastkinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are super cute!! Our Guidance Counselor just did a week of lessons on bullying with every class on our school. I am giving them to her...she will love them!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete