Pages

Pumpkin Investigations!

Pumpkin week is my absolute favorite! My students each bring their own pumpkin, whatever size they want. During the week we measure, weigh, graph, and well everything you can think of with these pumpkins. On Friday, parents come and we carve every single pumpkin. Gasp! I know! But, I will say that it is the biggest turn out of the year and everyone has a blast.  I hope you enjoy this download and have fun graphing. Even if your students don’t bring pumpkins to school, you can bring three and let them choose which their favorite is. J Have a great Sunday!!


Just click the picture to download. 





 



5 comments:

  1. I love this site, I have join PI and FB and also your blog. wellss@hustisford.k12.wi.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this site on Wednesday night and immediately shared it with a coworker...she already knew about this awesome site! I now follow you on Pinterest, I "liked" you on FB (I guess that is how you follow on FB) and I signed with email via your blog! I am one happy teacher : ) monicagadson@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blog. I follow through email and pinterest.
    Work - bharvey@cysd.k12.pa.us
    Home - behKteacher@gmail.com

    Belinda Harvey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this site this morning while "blog hopping." I am following now via Pinterest. Thanks for sharing great ideas!

    ReplyDelete