Pages

Counting Christmas Coins

I just can't help myself...

I am getting ready for Christmas activities in my classroom!

I posted my Christmas Centers last night, but I thought you all might like a freebie.  My math program doesn't hit money for a LONG time (I know, I know- it isn't in the common core, but challenging them can't hurt!). Although we talk about coins every day at calendar, I would like to see my students do some small group and independent practice as well.  Head over to my shop to snag this Santa freebie!


Happy Thanksgiving friends! I am Oh-So-Thankful for my blogging community!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you! We, too, practice coins at our daily calendar. I will definitely use this during this time to see what they are learning just through daily calendar.

    ReplyDelete