Pages

Happy Smelly Holiday To You!

My kinders love those Scentos markers and the holiday themed ones are so darn cute!  I just had to whip something up that would motivate my kinders to keep practicing those sight words.



The easiest way I could think to differentiate this activity was to make it editable.  So, here it is.  A simple little sheet that will let you enter your own words for practice.There is a colored and a black and white versions to meet your color printer (or lack there of) needs.  One sheet is pretty generic so that they could use any type of holiday Scento you might have on hand.  But the other one asks them to use a specific character to complete their work-- just for the fun of it. Click on the picture above to get your copy.


You can usually pick up these cute little markers at your local Michaels Craft Store, and I even saw them at Dollar General this week.  So run out quick and get some before they're all gone.

Hope your kinders enjoy it as much as mine do.





1 comment:

  1. I have still never seen these markers!! I need to keep a better eye out!!

    Caitlin
    Kindergarten Smiles

    ReplyDelete