Pages

Mend a Broken Heart Fundraiser

I wanted to share about an amazing opportunity to help a 2nd grader at my school that is hospitalized awaiting a heart transplant.

Her name is Katelyn and she has been on the heart transplant list since the beginning of the school year, however, her condition has worsened and the doctors now feel that she must remain in the hospital until a new heart becomes available.  As you can imagine, this is extremely difficult on her family considering she is in Indianapolis at Riley Children's Hospital and the rest of her family (5 brothers) is at home in Terre Haute, about 1 1/2 hours away.  Her mother has been coming home on the weekends to visit her boys.
Anyways, I am doing my very best to raise money for this family.  I know how expensive all of this can get. {My brother-in-law received a heart transplant last year.}  So, here is where you can help and get 22 AMAZING products in return!
For a $25 donation, you will receive 22 Teachers Pay Teachers Products from many top sellers. {Over a $130 value}
Click on the picture below to see all the details.

For those of you that have already donated, I cannot thank you enough!!  




2 comments:

  1. I donated yesterday. How will I know when the products are ready for me to download? Sounds like your doing well with the donations. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great cause. I donated early this week and was curious if the products were ready for me to download. Thanks, Beth
    bethangeli10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete