Pages

Fact Family Peeps

Anybody needing some fact family fun? Boy I know I sure did! We've been working on the concept of family families and the interconnectedness of addition and subtraction for a couple weeks now. But it's an uber-difficult concept for little ones ...... So, I knew my kiddos needed some extra practice with this activity.

I made this cute Easter-themed family family math center. I hope it motivates your kiddos to want to work on fact families like it has mine. I hope you love it!! Pop over to my blog to grab this freebie!

Click HERE To grab!






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebie Jeannie! I"m always looking for fact family practice. Perfect timing!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - I'm so glad to give you something you can use! Enjoy!

    Jeannie
    Kindergarten Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete