Pages

Community Helpers Sorting

I have a quick little freebie to share with you for community helpers! I know many of you may not be doing a community helpers theme right now, but we just finished one up 2 weeks ago. (Sorry--life really got in the way of blogging recently!) But go ahead and download this one to save for next year!

This is a great resource for a special education classroom, or for students with autism. The pictures used are simple boardmaker images.


Click here to head over to my blog for more details and the links to download the freebie!



1 comment:

  1. Hi, your Blog looks really nice which I found it on Internet search. I appreciate with you and thank you for your such post. Best regards. http://www.communityplan.blogspot.com says about the Southeast Asia rural community development.

    ReplyDelete