Pages

Summer Fun Printable Packet

For my end of the year gifts for my students I compiled this packet of summer fun ideas. Things parents can do at home with their child over the summer to make learning fun! I added them to some buckets with other materials too. Some of the suggestions in the packet, they can use the items in the bucket for!


I know most of you are out of school, but some of you haven't quite finished up yet. You can grab this packet for free if you want to use it with your students too! It would probably be more ideal for pre-schoolers, or your intervention K students. But, HEY! it's Free! Download it and see if it meets your needs!
Click {here} to go to my blog post and get more info on what is included in the buckets and the links to download the pack on either TpT or TN!

No comments:

Post a Comment