Pages

Firefighter Color by Number

October is Fire Prevention month. If you need a quick activity to enhance your fire safety unit, this Color by Number Firefighter might be just what you're looking for!
FREE color by number firefighter

Cut this single page printout in half to create two half-page coloring pages. My students love coloring the small pages and I love that they are engaged in learning their color words.
FREE color by number firefighter

Stop by the Kinder-Craze blog to grab your freebie. While you're there, be sure to check out a few additional resources and activities for teaching fire safety in your classroom. 

Kinder-Craze blog




1 comment:

  1. I came across this post while browsing and ended up enjoying the whole explanation. I also gave core ball a try afterward. It looked pretty simple at first, but placing each ball without running into another one takes a bit of care. The later levels kept me interested.

    ReplyDelete