Pages

FREE Alphabet Sound Chart

Hi friends! I have another great freebie to share with you today. The Daily 5 book study has been filling my head with so many great ideas for how to jump-start instruction next year. As my students first attempt to record words during Work on Writing time, they often need a little extra support to help with letter sounds. This Alphabet Sound Chart is the perfect resource to help them along.

FREE Alphabet Chart

Every year, I give each student in the class a personal copy of the alphabet chart. The charts are all laminated and stored in the students' writing folders so they are always on-hand and ready whenever a child needs some extra support. What I love MOST about this particular alphabet chart is how well is coordinates with so many alphabet resources. The pictures on this chart are the EXACT same images that are used on the alphabet that hangs in my classroom. Children thrive on consistency and displaying the same pictures on the walls of my classroom AND on the alphabet chart will help my struggling students to make more connections and apply letter sound-knowledge faster and more effectively over time.

FREE Alphabet Chart

Stop by the Kinder-Craze blog to get your FREE Alphabet Sound Chart. While you're there, check out my coordinating alphabet resources that could help YOUR students master alphabet recognition and letter sounds in record time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment