Pages

Morning Work FREEBIE

Greetings friends! I have looked high and low for morning work for my students. There are several great things available online, but I was seeking something more independent for my students. I didn’t want to have to explain each section every day. I created this set to buy me 5-10 minutes each morning to do attendance and lunch count. J My thought process when creating this was to explain the objectives on Monday, and repeat the same concepts for the remainder of the week. Each week has a duplicated worksheet with minimal changes so students can be independent. Each day students will color the day of the week at the top. Since our pacing guides may be different, you can follow your students and choose the week’s work based upon their needs. My goal is that my students will not need to ask me questions past Monday. You can also put these worksheets in a center or send home as homework too. Here is a one week preview FREEBIE for you to try in your classroom. Click the picture to download it. I hope you love it! Best of luck!


(example)
Love and virtual hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. You are so amazing! I wish I was a tech savvy as you are! You make teaching so fun!😃

    ReplyDelete