Pages

Halloween and Thanksgiving Writing Activity Freebie

Is anyone in the need for a cute writing assignment for Halloween or Thanksgiving? If so, you may want to check out this great freebie. Students fill out a Halloween and Thanksgiving tree map, then, use them to write a paragraph. Kindergartners can just fill in the tree map or writing web. First graders can do all 3 assignments (tree map, writing web, and paragraph). More developed writers can add descriptive words to their paragraph. Lots of differentiation in these activities! I hope you enjoy them! Don't forget to come visit me at my blog!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Sorry to be so needy, but how do I get the freebie? It doesn't work to click on it. THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, you are not needy at all! For some reason, the link did not work, but, I just fixed it. I hope you enjoy the activities!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. This is perfect to use in the coming weeks!
    What i have learned

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you so much for this!! We will be using it for sure!!
    The Moffatt Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you all like it! I appreciate the feedback! I do these activities with my students all the time. Enjoy!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this blog and amazing freebies! I am so thankful I stumbled upon this blog. It's giving me the motivation and excitement I need for this extremely tough school year--one of the most draining years in my 15 years of teaching! THANK YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Halloween writing paper. My student teacher has been using it to create a Halloween Five Senses book. They are turning out very cute. I also love your writing posters. They are being printed right now and will soon be hanging on my wall!
    Thanks for all of your cute freebies :)
    Lauren
    justaddclipart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much, everyone, for the kind comments. @Lauren, the five senses book sounds wonderful!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much!!! It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete