Pages

Bear Size Sorting

Hey there! It's been a really long time since I posted here, so before the ladies give me an eviction notice (just kidding they are way to wonderful to EVER do such a thing!) I decided I needed to get working on a freebie!

As I started brainstorming ideas for my newest unit, I also thought about some of the skills we are currently working on in my classroom.

One of those many skills I'm working on with my kiddos is size sorting. I thought offering you guys a freebie to go along with my new unit would be a great way to have you *hopefully* wait patiently for it! :)


I know many of you probably have the traditional plastic bear counters in your classroom, which these cards would be great to use with. But just incase you don't have those, you can also print out the various sized bears included in the activity to use for size sorting.

Click here to check out my blog post to see more details about what is included in the activity. It also is aligned with teaching strategies gold objectives as well.

Enjoy! And thanks for checking it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment