Pages

Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type

We are learning all about the farm in my Kindergarten class this month!  I made a little freebie to go with the book: Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type.  


In the freebie, the kids can pretend that they are a certain animal group, and writing a letter to Farmer Brown.  There is also an emergent reader, where the kids fill in the blank of what the animals want.  My students had a blast completing these two activities this week!


Head on over to my blog to grab the Click, Clack Moo Freebie!
~Michelle Griffo



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to this book in Amazon - they also have a kindle edition, I have loaded it on my iPad and we can read it from there. Love the freebie to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post. I have the cutest cow puppet that will go perfectly with this story. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Cow-Puppet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thanks for the resource :)

    Danielle
    Apples, Ink and Mischief

    ReplyDelete