Pages

A Fun Resource for Learning Color Words

I am gearing up to start a two-week color word study in my kindergarten classroom. Each day of the study is dedicated to a specific color. Tomorrow is black day. The entire class is invited to wear something black to school and we will do extensive word work (in an interactive way of course) to help  my students learn to spell "black" quickly and easily.

Kindergarteners always love to know WHEN a special day or activity is coming up, so I created a set of reminder cards for my classroom calendar. These cards clearly display when each featured color day is scheduled for the next two weeks.

FREE calendar reminder cards for a color word study

Stop by the Kinder-Craze blog to grab this great freebie and take a peek into some of the fun activities we will be doing in class during our color word study! 

FREE calendar reminder cards for a color word study

Want to know more about the printables you see in my classroom calendar? 

kinder-craze blog



No comments:

Post a Comment