Pages

Meet Lidia from Kinder Alphabet


Hi there! I am Lidia from Kinder Alphabet. I have taught Pre-K, Kinder and 2nd grade. But, my favorite has always been Kindergarten. This is me, when I was in Kinder :)


I love to teach reading, themes and finding ways to incorporate activities into our learning centers. Teaching is such a busy job. So, I decided to create a classroom website many years ago, in an effort to keep myself organized. I had no idea how to build a website, but I figured out all that HTML mumbo jumbo. It was a good resource for parents and co-workers as well.

I also designed our School's website. This is the Kid Page by grade levels. 

I have been a little obsessed with web design since then. And now, I keep playing around with my own blog layout and even with clip art. This is my blog :)

My blog was on wordpress, but noticed that older posts are not showing up. It seems to be stuck on the homepage and I do not know how to fix that. Soooo, I will be back on blogger. It is so much more user friendly.

I love blogging, but I have had to limit my computer time because I have not been feeling well lately. The good news is that I get to spend more time with my little ones. 

This is Daisy. She's not so little anymore, but she's still my baby :) I wish that I had her beautiful voice. She's in choir, plays guitar, and has learned some amazing moves in martial arts. She has a huge heart and ran for Fall Fiesta Queen this summer to raise money for our church.


This is Angel. He's my lion king :) He loves baseball, soccer and hip hop. He's always on the go and loves the outdoors. Today's his birthday. Our schools had a 2 hour delay. Sooo, he decided to have a donut and hot coffee for his birthday breakfast! Lol. I do not like coffee, but he LOVES it!

And my little Isabella.  She's so precious. She loves to sing and dance. I have a video of her singing. I wish that I knew how to upload it to blogger. Maybe some other time :)


I hope that you enjoy today's freebie:)
Here's a sample. Just click on an image to download it.



And here's a clip art freebie too:)






3 comments:

  1. Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? And I am on the lookout for such information
    proficient solutions marietta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Your oldest daughter looks just like you!! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thank you, Jennifer! You are so sweet :)

      -Lidia

      Delete