Pages

FREE Religious Emergent Reader about the 5 Senses

I have a fun freebie to share with my friends in Catholic and Christian schools. I just concluded a study in my classroom about our 5 senses and how we use those senses to discover God's world. I always try to integrate Religion topics across the curriculum and I have a great resource to share with you today. "God Gives Us Five Senses" is my newest Interactive Sight Word Reader. It provides students with an opportunity to read, learn to spell number word "five" and remember that everything we have is a gift from God.
FREE Religious emergent reader for teaching the five senses
FREE emergent reader for Religion class in kindergarten
FREE emergent reader for Religion class in kindergarten
FREE emergent reader for kindergarten religious education

Of course, the book also features images from fellow freebielicious author Nikki from Melonheadz Illustrating! My kindergarten students love the little people she portrays. 

Ready for your freebie? Just hop over to the Kinder-Craze blog to read a little more about why Interactive Sight Word Reader are so popular and grab this cute emergent reader for FREE!



No comments:

Post a Comment