Pages

Pacing Guide for Planning!

Are you planning yet?  Be sure to stop by Simply Kinder for this blank pacing guide to make it super easy!  I don't know what I would do without my big picture master plan!  (Be sure to download it to your computer and then make edits!)


For me this is a working document that I will print once a month or so.  I do this because things change and need to be altered as we all know!  I also make it real simply so I just have like a map to ensure I fit everything in! My regular lesson plans are of course more detailed!  Take a peek:


Hopefully you can use to help you stay organized!

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic, thank you so much for sharing!! One of my goals for this upcoming year is to be more organized and STAY that way, and this will definitely help me do that! Thanks for the great freebie!!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete