Pages

Brown Bear Centers

Hey Friends! It Kaci from Mrs. Hoffer’s Spot!
Button5
I thought  I would drop by to show you the centers that my kiddos did this week. We are already into centers, and this past week, I have had two of my four bucket tubs up and running. Along with pattern blocks, writing center (crayons and paper), library and unifix cubes.

bb center
Because our state pulled out of the common core, we now have patterns in our standards. That is the first math topic we teach, so this center my kiddos were practicing AB patterns.


bb c
Then we are working on beginning sounds of “Ll Oo Gg Hh” at this center. The kids draw a card and and write the beginning sound. Looking at this picture now, it looks like my friend wrote the beginning sound to “fish” not “log” oops!



I would love for you to jump over to my Teachers Pay Teachers store to download these guys! 
Slide1
While you are there, I would love it if you followed me so you can catch more freebies I upload!!

I almost forgot….
#GoPokes

Have a Happy First Day of College Football!




4 comments:

  1. Cute ideas:)
    What are the kids writing on? Do you use a special sheet protector to save on copies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are on CLine dry erase pockets. I love using them in Centers!

      Delete
  2. I got some sheet protectors like these on clearance from Oriental Trading very cheap! They work great. I've also used regular sheet protectors in the past with no problems. Helpful hint - put a piece of cardstock in there as well to keep them less bendable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I print them out on cardstock!! SO much easier to put in too :)

      Delete