Pages

Classroom Book Orders-- Freebie Forms for Families

Pump the breaks, am I actually posting AGAIN?! Say it isn't so! I'm just as shocked myself. I prompted a question on my blog's facebook page the other night about Scholastic Book Orders and how many of you send them home consistently. Not surprisingly, a lot of you do! This is something I've always wanted/needed to get better at-- what huge benefits this could have for my classroom! Free books, rewards points, and most of all- great prices!

I always get the flyers in my mailbox at school-- and for a variety of ages. Which I am totally a fan of, being a special education pre-school teacher. Not only do the interests of my student vary greatly, but with varying developmental levels, a lot of them are interested in the books that are in the toddler flyers.

I also love the toddler flyers to find board books. We start the school year exclusively with board books. I have quite a few students who love books, but they aren't always that gentle with them- especially at the start of the year. In a post of my blog, I highlighted a few of my favorite deals in the current HoneyBee Flyer.




To help myself get into the habit of sending the flyers home more frequently I went ahead and typed up a generic letter to send to families with each order. In the past I had used the letters generated by Scholastic. Now I just need to add our classroom code and due date to the form. I also included a reminder to send home right before the orders are due. You can grab these forms for free from my TpT store by clicking {here} or on the photo below.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Scholastic-Book-Order-Form-Packet-1649139

Thanks for reading & enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment