Pages

Alphabet Zoo {ABC Chart}

My entire K team will be using an "Alphabet Zoo" theme next year.  There is an animal for each letter of the alphabet. Create an action to go with each letter when you introduce it. It gives your students an easy and fun way to remember letter sounds. 

Today you can grab the Alphabet Zoo from A to Z {ABC Chart} for FREE! This chart is perfect for your guided reading groups, writing folders, or to place in stations!
Alphabet Zoo from A to Z {ABC Chart}
http://livelovelaughkindergarten.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Lots of fun! Great language builder for my EAL students :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, but can I ask what "N" is? My brain is just going "owl... owl... owl..." thanks so much! :) I am moving to kinder after having taught 2nd last year, and I'm excited/nervous for the change!

    ReplyDelete