Pages

Interactive Short Story

I LOVE using these with my students and my students LOVE using them too! They are great for differentiating with your students or using with ELL learners. I use interactive stories with my students during our group time. It helps to keep their attention when everyone is taking turns to match the correct pictures to each page.

I thought I'd take a gander at creating my own interactive book since I use them so much. I wanted to share this one for free with you-- I hope it's something you can use in your classroom! It's great to use now or even after break in January.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mr-Penguin-Interactive-Short-Story-2245222

Click {here} or the photo above to download this Freebie! 


I'd love your feedback too!


No comments:

Post a Comment