Pages

Sweet Treat Freebie For You


Hi All! 

I am new to the group. :-) I blog at Bonnie Kathryn Teaching. Hope to have you hop over and get to know me on my blog. 

I like to make interactive activities for my classroom. I use them in centers and during whole group instruction to keep my students engaged. 

Here is a fun freebie for Valentine's Day or 100th day of school. You can use this short little video to introduce the activity to your students or show them how to make the counting book. 




Have a great day! ;-)



2 comments:

  1. Cute idea!! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the most amazing and beautiful piece of posts for being posting such a most useful piece of posts in an encouraging manner because being working as a research paper writer in one of the leading online custom writing research paper website, this is the very first time for myself to see such an innovative posts which will enlarge the knowledge and ideas of students to shape their future in a bright manner.

    ReplyDelete