Pages

Sight Word Center


I’m getting my word work centers ready for next week and ran across this oldie but goodie that I made last year.  For my word work, I have some students working on the alphabet (because they do not know their letters) and other working on sight words. Put all of the materials you need into a baggy, cup, etc., have students choose a card, and practice writing the words. I have students read their words to a center partner before turning it in. Click the picture to take you to the download.

 I hope you can use this in your classroom. Have a great week!

 

3 comments:

  1. I love this one too! My kinders have been doing this one and constantly ask to do more than just one list. Can I write on the back too? Can i "do" another sheet Mrs. D? I love this station!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding something like this is very rare! And I’m pretty sure that the writer and admin must be really proud that the article gets tons and tons of replies. And I was fascinated by the delivery and execution of the article. I’m a beginning blogger and I could say this really helps.
    Regards
    Pre Primary Education In India - Little Millennium

    ReplyDelete

  3. kindergarten school in india are an extension for your child's quality learning experience that begins with our kids play school and Nursery programs and aims at preparing kids for a successful career.
    pre schools in india
    pre school education
    kindergarten school
    kids play school

    ReplyDelete