Pages

Back to School Deal with Freebielicious & Educents


That's right... Freebielicious has teamed up with Educents to provide you with this amazing deal!


Our Back to School bundle is 23 of our best selling products!    Included in your download is craftivities, centers, small group games, printables, activities, organization items, posters, readers, and much more!  Over 2000 pages of Back to School fun!  All this for $30 - that's over 80% off the retail price!  

Click here to go directly to Educents to get the deal!  
Want to take a peek at what you get?  
Listed below are links to some the fabulous products included 
from your favorite Freebielicious authors!  


4 comments:

  1. WOW! I downloaded this evening...even though I teach 5th! Used my Educents credit and it was very well spent. I thought if I ever teach Kindergarten now I'll be ready. Thank you so much!!

    Hokie Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have purchased but cannot open the link to download.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I purchased your back to school bundle on educents but I am not having any luck downloading the file. Do you have any advice for me to get the file to download completely? I appreciate your time. Thanks! krissie.christiansen@usd215.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another possible fact has been disclosed here and students would be able to understand more of the guides in this regard as these are said to be quite important. business management personal statement

    ReplyDelete