Pages

Hi Freebielicious Friends!
I hope the new school year is treating you well. It's hard to believe that it's already near the middle of September -- apple time!!

I'm here today with a new freebie that will fit in just perfectly with any apple-themed unit you use. It's actually a five senses pack. We use apples to investigate using our five senses -- hearing, smell, touch, sight, and of course the best part is TASTE.

This is a mini-poster pack with descriptive words that will help you and your little ones describe what you hear, smell, touch, see, and taste! I've also included printables so your kiddos can write what they experience.

Click HERE to grab in my TpT store. 

After you grab the freebie, I'd love for you to pop over to my blog and check out everything there too!


Have a great school year!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Jeannie. This is perfect timing--I'm beginning my apple unit tomorrow. I think I'll add a blank sheet next to the mini posters before I laminate them, so I'll have a space to add any additional words my Kinders brainstorm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so welcome Connie! Great idea on having your kiddos add other sense words!!

    ReplyDelete