Pages

Apple Tree Counting Mats

Hi Freebielicious Friends!

I'm back with another small apple-themed freebie..... This time it's a math center activity perfect for pre-k and the beginning of kinder. It's super simple and a great way to get your kiddos counting and using one-to-one correspondence.

Here you go! If you hop over and like the freebie, I'd LOVE for you to follow my store. You will get updates any time I upload a product or a new freebie!




Oh, also be sure to check out my blog. I also put great free stuff there as well!



1 comment:

  1. it has held together through the storms of her husband's infidelity and her son's mental illness. But it cannot survive the forces unleashed by her attraction to a man who tells her he works as a security consultant at the Palace of Westminster. Nathan from TN Tree Farm Nursery

    ReplyDelete