Pages

Martin Luther King Jr. FREEBIE { I Have a Dream }

Are you looking for Martin Luther King Jr. printables? I have some nice writing activities that you may be able to use in your classroom! Just choose the page(s) that works best for your students. This may be used as part of your Martin Luther King Jr. thematic unit. 

I sincerely hope that your students have fun writing about their own dreams!


Click on any picture to download it from my Kinder Alphabet blog :)

*It's also available in Spanish :)






Enjoy!

 

3 comments:

  1. Love the last sheet of this! Generating ideas to help improve your home, community, and the world!

    Fishing for Education Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Stephanie! I'm so glad that you find this activity useful :)

    -Lidia
    Kinder Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. wow services

    ReplyDelete